Tutorial: Kinesis Deadlift
How does fitness evolve? Learn how to perform a Kinesis Station Deadlift the EVO way. #evoway #evofitness
The Kinesis Deadlift is a cable variation of the classic deadlift movement. It’s a quick, convenient movement that allows you to lift close to your sides, making the movement feel more comfortable.
- Line your feet up with the handles.
- Hinge the hips, and pick up the handles.
- Keep the core engaged and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
- Lift to full hip extension, and slowly return.
As a natural movement, the deadlift trains the entire body. It is also a great substitute if you have limited flexibility in the hamstrings; with this in mind, it is an effective introduction to the Barbell Deadlift. The reflex stabilization in the shoulder also makes the kinesis deadlift a great exercise for shoulder health.
View other tutorials:
- Calf foam roll
- Butt kicks
- TRX chest press
- Roll out with step
- Deep squat
- The barbell clean
- Pull up
- Kinesis lunge to chest press